The 7x7lebenswert Stiftung, together with the Zambian JIFAN Association, promotes and initiates social projects in Kabwe, the fourth largest city in Zambia. In particular, we are involved in sports and water well construction as well as in education and child care. In different parts of the city, we want to set up child day-care centres including classrooms, drinking water wells along with sports and playgrounds in order to give the children access to vital education. In addition, we support initiatives in the area of vocational training and start-ups.
Collection of material donations
On a regular basis we want to send containers with donations in kind from Germany to Kabwe. These should be filled with used, but still well preserved goods, which are needed in Kabwe and can be used there in a meaningful way. With this we follow our principle “SECOCHA” (SECOnd CHAnce), i.e. to give objects a second chance by reusing them in Zambia.
Currently we are looking for the following things:
- Bicycles and bicycle equipment
- Tools and workbenches, gardening tools, small mechanical tools (if suitable for vocational training and start-ups)
- Toys like skipping ropes, stilts, puzzles, etc.
- School material such as exercise books, pens, English books and learning games, school bags/backpacks, desks, etc.
- Musical instruments (especially acoustic guitars)
- Basketball and soccer balls, sportswear and sports shoes
- Suitcases and sports bags
- Useful camping equipment such as tents, chairs, tables, etc.
On our website (under News) we will keep you informed about the transport of the container and the distribution of the donated goods. Give the unused and well preserved items in your house a second chance and at the same time bring great joy to the people in Kabwe!
Please let us know by email or phone which items you would like to donate. We will get in touch with you to coordinate the handover of the items at our container site in Bonn-Beul. We also offer to pick up objects in the surroundings of Bonn.
Thank you very much for your support!!
| Plittersdorfer Straße 81, |
+49 228 – 37 72 73 – 0417
| IBAN: DE35 1012 0100 1700 0165 41|
Weberbank Actiengesellschaft Berlin